All eligible candidates can attend the online counselling of MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST (MSAT) – 2022 for admission in top government-approved MSAT participating colleges. You are advised to read the instructions carefully:
During the counselling process, you have to follow 3 simple steps details of which are given below:
Step 1. First of all, you have to log in counselling section of the website where you would find approx. 100 to 1000 top government-approved MSAT participating colleges according to your MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST (MSAT) – 2022 rank/ marks/ percentage of marks obtained in 10+2.
Step 2. Now, you select 50 colleges along with branches according to your choices out of the options given to you and submit Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand) as an online counselling fee. Online counselling fee would be adjusted with your first-year college fee and if you withdraw from it for any other reason, it would be refunded to you.
Step 3. Submitting step 2 successfully, you would again login after 72 hours/ 5 working days and download the admission receipt.
Admission receipt: Whichever college and branch you select according to your choice, we would provide you if it is available. The admission receipt contains the name of the college and other details.
Verification of Documents: Carry with you the photocopy of your 10th and 12th marks sheets, 10 + 2 provisional certificates, School Leaving certificate, migration certificate & four recent color passport size photographs at the time of admission. Also, carry the original documents of all certificates for verification purposes only.
In case of any query, kindly write back to us at email@example.com or call on +91-9355222184.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) MSAT (Primary) Scorecard.
2) Admit card of MSAT (Primary).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).
10) Passport size photographs.