For seeking admission in the MSAT (Primary) participating institutes for the Academic Year 2022-2023, applicants should complete the following procedure:
Step 1. It is mandatory to appear at the MSAT (Primary) Scholarship Test for admission in MSAT (Primary) participating institutes. The applicants can apply online by mode for MSAT (Primary) - 2022. Applicants may visit www.msatprimary.com.
Step 2. All the applicants, who are applying to the MSAT (Primary) - 2022, have to take a written test. The successful applicants would be invited for a counseling round. The total number of students who can apply for admission is 10000.
Step 3. All the eligible applicants have to appear at the counseling round for admission, in which they would get the option to choose an institute and the desired branch. After filling all the choices, applicants will get 5 choices of institutes finally and they have to choose one from amongst them. The counseling shall be conducted after the declaration of the result. Here, it is noteworthy that attendance at the counseling is mandatory to avail of this facility.
Step 4. It is after the counseling round that the candidates shall be provided application receipts. The selected applicants have to report to the institute in person on the given date and time with the admission receipt with original documents required for further proceedings.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (AT ALLOTTED INSTITUTE)
1) MSAT (Primary) Scorecard.
2) Admit card of MSAT (Primary).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) Bachelor's degree pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
9) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
10) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).
11) Passport size photographs.
In case of any query, get in touch with our team - firstname.lastname@example.org